EMERGENCY – IMMEDIATE SERVICE REPAIR CALL 594-4754 MAIN GATE SECURITY
Danger to the resident; Major damage to the apartment (like flooding), carport building, or laundry room, such as flooding or electrical sparks from all or light switches, inoperable toilet, no water in apartment.
- Security will notify the Maintenance Department to send a repair person.
- Next, notify a Board Director so that they are aware of the situation. The phone
Numbers of Board Directors are in the Mutual 16 Directory and are posted in the
NON-EMERGENCY SERVICE REPAIR CALL A BOARD DIRECTOR
Appliance (Oven, Stove Top, Refrigerator), Plumbing, Carpentry, Electrical, etc.
- Call a Board Director. If the Board Director is unavailable to assist you, leave a
Voice mail message and call another Board Director.
- Describe your problem to the Board Director.
- The Board Director will call the Maintenance Department and schedule a time for
- Let the Board Director know, if the Maintenance repairman has permission to enter
your apartment when you are not home. Do you have a standard front door lock or
a lock box?
- If you would like to be home, when the repairman comes, the Board Director
can schedule an appointment for a specific day and time to do the repair.